Friday 19 September 2014

I want to sincerely thank all my ‪#‎Yes‬ voting friends

#‎indyref‬ ‪#‎Scottish‬ ‪#‎Embarassed‬ and ‪#‎Ashamed‬ for ‪#‎Scotland‬, also previously known as ‪#‎Scotlandshire‬ and now demoted to being ‪#‎NorthBritainshire‬.


I want to sincerely thank all my ‪#‎Yes‬ voting friends for going out and voting yesterday and those who sent postal votes in. I am extremely proud to have been part of a wonderful ‪#‎YesMovement‬ campaign which we most certainly won. Our campaign was positive, clean, empowering, and was achieved through great feats of endurance all given for the love of the cause from money entirely raised from Scotland (now North Britainshire).

How could anyone vote NO based on no vision, no plan A, no promise of any improvement whatsoever? The ‪#‎BetterTogether‬ activists were largely bought and paid for, and their campaign run by the rich, powerful based in our masters region in the South East i.e Londonshire (the rest of England and Wales being South Britainshire).

I have no regrets. I was on the right side, doing the right thing for the right reasons. And I would strongly argue that a NO meant the exact opposite. Unfortunately we must all now unfairly suffer. So what ever more and worse shit but different day. Everything always gets worse in the Godforsaken country of ours (the country I am referred to is the UK).

No comments: