Friday 19 September 2014

More NO voting yobs!!!

#‎indyref‬

#Glasgow 19th September 2014

At about 4pm on the above day opposite my house in #Dennistoun a group of people gathered with Union flags. They were rowdy and very loud.

I noted that they were there and started to become worried when they started chanting obsenities aimed at Yes voters, and started to sing Rule Britannia and similar songs.

The ‪#‎NO‬ voting yobs then started throwing rocks at my window (turned out to be a uncooked potatoes, where is a potato famine when you need one?). What a great country the ‪#‎UK‬ is. The window is not broken (the UK is) but what a thump! I wonder if it was some of those Nazi ones from ‪#‎GeorgeSquare‬ the other day. Then again perhaps it was just a normal common or garden Labour party member.

I was shaking before hand because of my ME and not sleeping at all last night, and was extremely sore because of doing far too much for Yes. I suppose I phoned the police although I really didn't want to.

Thinking about it now on the 20th, they must have been congregating for their triumphant riot that occured mainly in George Square later on, when they burned Scottish flags, and beat up Yes protestors with no provocation.


No comments: