Wednesday 12 October 2016

Yoga Classes in GLASGOW with Caroline Smart

I love yoga and it has been of considerable assistance with my ME and dispraxia even although I didn't realise I had either when I originally took it up about 15 years. It has made me much more physically flexible, and on the days I manage to do it in my flat it improves concentration, balance and generally makes my day better. 

Yoga Classes in Glasgow by Caroline Smart

Evening classes
I currently teach for Glasgow Life (the leisure centres) in Glasgow:
Tuesday (7.45pm to 8.45pm) at Whitehill Pool (best to book if possible)
Thursday (7.30pm to 8.30pm) at Whitehill Pool (booking necessary as it is a small room)
Friday (6pm to 7 pm) at North Woodside Leisure Centre.

Daytime yoga class
Thursday 
(2.30pm to 3.45pm) Gentle Hatha Yoga (£8 per class)
At In The Moment Centre, 72 Berkeley St, G3 (2nd floor studio).
Class focuses on energising and strengthening the internal organs which are so important for vitality and health. Ideal for older people, overweight people, anyone suffering from ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or digestive disorders such as IBS.The class takes place in a lovely studio with a padded floor and lift access.

Further details regarding Caroline can be found at this website http://www.yogawithcarolinesmart.uk.

Caroline has also co-authored a book with another yoga expert and it won't break the bank. It is available at Amazon on the below link, and all other good booksellers, 
  • ISBN-13: 978-0007196845
Collins Gem Yoga, co-authored by Caroline Smart



No comments: